Patient’s Rights & Responsibilites
At Sowkhya Physiotherapy Centre, we protect the privacy of your health information, medical records, and any such medical and personal information from anyone other than those directly related to your medical care. We will use your information to coordinate your treatment; to keep your treating physician(s) up to date on your status in therapy; to obtain payment for treatment; to conduct internal audits and when evaluating quality of care reviews. We also provide information when required by law. If you have any questions or special needs, please do not hesitate to talk with your therapist or with the office coordinator.
- Receive courteous professional service
- Ask for clarification on your treatment plan and diagnosis
- Review or obtain a copy of your personal health information
- Request that we complete information or correct any inaccurate information in your record
- Request a list of individuals we release medical information to
- Request in writing that specific person(s) or institution(s) not receive specific information
EXPECTATIONS from our PATIENTS:
- Respect staff, other patients and attenders at our clinic, both verbally and non-verbally.
- Keep your appointments as diligently as possible, and if unable to, please call us at the earliest if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment.
- Inform us of any changes in your condition or other medical appointments.
- Respect the privacy of others, and maintain confidential items of interest.
- We will ensure your time with us is productive and enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to call us between 9am to 5pm from Monday through Saturday if you have any questions or to give us your feedback. We value your input.
Please note : Sowkhya Physiotherapy Centre may change its policies at anytime without notice. The latest policy will be posted.